Do you have a question? On this page we collected the most frequently asked questions and the relating answers. If you cannot find the necessary information, please contact us!
- Where can I park my car?In the underground parking lot of the hotel, for HUF 1,000/car/night, which is payable in addition to the fee of accommodation upon use. For a deposit of HUF 10,000, the guest receives a key to the parking lot and a remote control for the entrance; this amount is repaid upon departure upon returning the key and the remote.
- Does the apartment have air conditioning?Yes, all our apartments are air conditioned.
- Is there a bathrobe in the room?We provide bathrobes to our guests between 1 September and 30 April.
- When can I check in, and when do I have to check out?You can check in between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. as agreed in advance. You need to check out by 10 a.m.
- Is my dog welcome in the apartment?No pets are allowed in the apartments.
- Where are the wellness facilities located?The wellness facility can be found in the courtyard of the building.
- Is smoking allowed in the rooms in the apartment?No, all rooms are non-smoking, in accordance with the legal regulations. Smoking is only allowed at the relevant designated place and on the balcony.
- When and whom can I contact in case of problems?In case of any problems, please contact Anikó Ványi or Levente Tatos at the +36 30/955-8463 phone number.
- Is there an accessible room?Entrance to the building is accessible, and there is a lift.
- Can I request a baby bed and baby bathtub to the room?No baby bed or baby bathtub is available to the apartments.